Welcome to www.parhelia-tools.com RSS feeds.
Monday, 18. May 2009
Today we released first version of Syntmail web service. It can be used as a standard
SOAP web service and can be integrated into your project. Let us explain what Syntmail
does for you. If you are building a website and you need some e-mail verification
system that checks the validity of an e-mail, you are on the right spot! Syntmail
can check e-mail syntax and validation of an e-mail address. What we mean by that
is that Syntmail checks if the mailbox is actually active.
Read more here
and try it
. Then you can register and
buy it here!
We would also like to welcome you to comment Syntmail on our
- Easy integration to your website (it returns validation results, which can then
be manipulated as you like it)
- Secure web service access (use SSL to access web service, authentication check of
- Smart and optimized verification technique
- Two methods for email verification available, normal and extendable
- Database storage for internal operations, so there is no need for any additional
database server (it uses SQLite database).
- Very customizable (settings of web service can be set in web.config
- You pay for it only once, no clicks count or yearly subscriptions!!!
Read more Now!
Register and buy Now!